- RT @jjrayn: Murphy Brown trolled trump first. https://t.co/Anu5iKAtYD 09:00:52 PM January 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ProBirdRights: it not technally an """squuirrel ban.""" i just bannimg squirrel from squirrel country i dont like squirrels ban all squ… 07:02:09 PM January 29, 2017 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ねこあつめSnowball just can't believe it is still only Tuesday. #faceplant https://t.co/dButqBOfhG 11:24:02 PM August 02, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ねこあつめ Bob the Cat has scaled the Cat Metropolis! https://t.co/wtaiKgja4G 06:17:28 PM June 26, 2016 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I reached Level 17 French! https://t.co/eUm5sWP3mU #duolingo 12:09:44 PM June 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
TagsAmiga Angora Beret classes colourwork Craftsy Dogosaurus Rex Everdeen Beanie finished object Finished Objects Fleece Artist Halloween hats Jacques Plante KnitEast knitting charts Lopi Madelinetosh Maren site steeking stranded knitting sweaters top-down toys UFOs ugly Halloween sweater wedding WIPs X Stitch WIPs yarn
Author Archives: Kitten
This is George. There will be more Georges to come in the future. Stay tuned.
Doesn’t this seem like the best thing in the history of ever? Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects for Fans of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Comic Books by Joan of Dark, a.k.a. Toni Carr. (I already have her book Knockdown Knits: … Continue reading
I’ve known about KnitEast Atlantic Fibre Fest for a very long time, but it took quite a while before I registered for any classes. For once, I had a good reason other than simple procrastination: I am getting married twelve … Continue reading
Well, that was an awfully long hiatus to go on without planning it. The first couple of months can be attributed to my general laziness, but I’ve been experiencing extreme fatigue since September, which didn’t leave me with much spare … Continue reading
Reason #1 why Mare is awesome: She crocheted me a lightsaber for my birthday. Reason #2 why Mare is awesome: She made a cake for Kaytlyn’s baby shower, inspired by this Cake Wrecks post. (When I told my mother that … Continue reading
I am not very good at blogging with my iPod touch. Rest assured that the Margaret sock and I are going to have some things to show you when we get back home from our latest trip.
Sometimes — admittedly, not often, but sometimes — everything turns out just the way you hoped it would. If you had asked me what I wanted to see in the men’s Olympic gold medal hockey game, I swear I would … Continue reading
The 2010 Knitting Olympics kick off in just over an hour, and I’m competing this year. I intended to take part in the first Knitting Olympics in 2006, but I wound up in the hospital when the Olympics began and … Continue reading